Contact Us, whatever you need. We’re here to help
Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within 24 hours.
Welcome to UtechSmart's self-service page for processing warranty requests and making inquiries.This page is for you to reach out to us when you have issues with your product or to quickly help resolve any other issue you're experiencing.We apologize in advance for whatever inconvenience your UtechSmart purchase may have caused.
All products purchased from UtechSmart come with a hassle-free warranty. You can find precise warranty period of your product on the literature inside its box or on this chart. You can also verify the warranty period with our customer service team in the body of your message.
If your product turns out to have a defect during its warranty period, please contact us via the feedback form below and let us know what we can do to help you. It may save you time to first troubleshoot issues by going to our FAQ page or looking at Instruction Manuals before filing a warranty claim.
WHO IS COVERED?
- This limited warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. Coverage terminates when the original purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product. An original or copy of a sales receipt from the original UtechSmart authorized sales retailer is required for warranty. limited warranty does not cover products purchased from 3rd party sellers on online sales auction sites. Online sales auction confirmations are NOT accepted for warranty verification.
WHAT IS COVERED?
UtechSmart warrants that the following products (the “Product(s)”) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for the durations set forth immediately below (“Limited Warranty Period”):
- For UtechSmart docking stations and UtechSmart USB HUBs, twenty-four (24) months from the date of original purchase.
- For UtechSmart power adapter products, twenty-four (24) months from the date of original purchase.
- For UtechSmart Venus gaming mice and UtechSmart Venus PRO gaming mice, eighteen (18) months from the date of original purchase.
- For UtechSmart mouse pads, eighteen (18) months from the date of original purchase.
- For UtechSmart adapters, cables purchased through the UtechSmart website, and all other UtechSmart products, twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use;
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse, or other abnormal use, or acts of God, such as floods and earthquakes;
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose;
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance;
- The product that has been modified or altered;
- Any product that is not manufactured by UtechSmart Technology (including, without limitation, any non-UtechSmart product that is used in connection with the Product).
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
- To report a warranty defect, please contact UtechSmart support through the official contact information on the UtechSmart product's package the User Manual.
- International customers should contact us via the country/site contact details on the packaging.
- When submitting a warranty claim, we will require proof that the claim is valid. In this regard, we will always require that (i) You provide us with an original or copy of your sales receipt as proof of purchase and (ii) You return your product to us for warranty coverage verification. If out of warranty, you are responsible for shipping costs to UtechSmart but there is no charge for the inspection or the return postage. UtechSmart is not liable for Products that are damaged or lost in transit to UtechSmart . We recommend that you ship your returned Products to UtechSmart via a trackable shipment method. You are responsible for customs fees, including, but not limited to, taxes, duties, and brokerage.
- All products returned to UtechSmart will be subject to review for authenticity. Products determined to be counterfeit will be confused and turned over to our legal department for action. Counterfeit cases will not be returned and consumers should seek restitution from their original place.
SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY:
- If we find that the Product is defective in materials or workmanship and otherwise meets the terms of the applicable limited warranty, your sole and exclusive remedy for a breach of this limited warranty, and UtechSmart's sole and entire liability is, at UtechSmart's option, to repair or replace the defective Product using new or refurbished parts or Products. Repair or replacement (including parts and labor and shipping costs) shall be made at UtechSmart's expense. UtechSmart reserves the right to send you a replacement product that is the same or of a similar style or a substitute equivalent that may not be of like kind (depending on availability). Replacement products are warranted as above for the remainder of the original applicable Product Warranty Period. For purposes of this limited warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part that has been substantially returned to its original specifications.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, UTECHSMART MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF SUCH A DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DURATION OF ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS LIMITED TO THE DURATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL UTECHSMART OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, RT VALPEF, LIMITATION LIMITAGE DA THE PRODUCT OR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS THAT ARE USED IN OR WITH THE PRODUCT, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS THAT ARE USED IN OR WITH THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF UTECHSMART HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE OPOS DEVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED HEREIN AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDIN SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Please Note: Features and specifications of all UtechSmart products are subject to change without notification.